Your use of SaralAcademy’s services and web sites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by SaralAcademy under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and SaralAcademy. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. SaralAcademy makes no warranty that :
2. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. SaralAcademy disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
3. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold SaralAcademy harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
4. In no event will SaralAcademy be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use SaralAcademy’s Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
5. SaralAcademy may change or discontinue any aspect of its Web site at any time, including its content or features. SaralAcademy reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
6. SaralAcademy shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
7. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SaralAcademy expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
8. SaralAcademy does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through SaralAcademy’s Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
9. SaralAcademy does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
10. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of SaralAcademy. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to SaralAcademy. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from SaralAcademy. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions.
11. SaralAcademy may terminate a User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. SaralAcademy may monitor access to the Site.
13. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term SaralAcademy shall refer to SaralAcademy and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers towww.SaralAcademy.in and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by SaralAcademy.
- The Site will meet your requirements;
- the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
1. The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to SaralAcademy. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. SaralAcademy reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
2. The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that SaralAcademy is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. SaralAcademy is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. SaralAcademy is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Unless expressly provided otherwise by SaralAcademy, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to SaralAcademy through or in association with the Site shall be considered non-confidential and SaralAcademy’s property. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to SaralAcademy, the visitor of the Site agrees to a no-charge assignment to SaralAcademy of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. SaralAcademy shall be free to use, copy, publish or distribute such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to the visitor of the Site.
Permission to use information/ materials on this Website
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy, limited portions of the materials published by SaralAcademy in this web site for the sole purpose of using material/information contained therein for personal informational and non-commercial use only. Except in connection with personal informational and non-commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, adopted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of SaralAcademy or the applicable copyright owner. Any other use of materials/ information on this Web site, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of SaralAcademy is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws. All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from SaralAcademy. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of the use of this website or in connection therewith shall be governed by Laws of India and Mumbai Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.
The documents and graphics on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. SaralAcademy may make improvements and/or changes herein at any time. SaralAcademy makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in the documents and graphics on this web site for any purpose. All documents and graphics are provided “as is”. SaralAcademy hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event, SaralAcademy and/or its licensor/ supplier shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the sites, the information, or on any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if SaralAcademy is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Saral Academy provides quality education based on Classroom Training and Industry Exposure through Live Projects. Our infrastructure is world class, our approach is 100% practical. Our industry recognized training programs and unique value proposition fulfill the needs of students, fresh graduates, working professionals & entrepreneurs.
Saral Academy’s foremost objective is to help the world’s biggest population build their careers with quality Internship opportunities and job placement assistance. Under the guidance of Dr. Chandrashekhar Guruji, We work for the Betterment of Mankind by nurturing and empowering the careers of our country’s young.